What's New in 2019 Updated Version (Available after Mar 18, 2019)
1. Upgraded high-performance sensor chipset to completely resolve false alarm issue happened to some breathing patterns;
2. Updated plastic material for monitor device & ring accessory to withstand much larger forces when clipped onto thick clothes.
Using Instructions: 1. The baby device needs to put on in the same direction as the baby silkscreen shows to get accurate sleeping position information in the Sense-U App;
2. The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost ZERO radiation level and a communication distance up to 50 feet(15m). Please note firewalls may affect the communication distance.
AWARD-WINNING BABY MONITOR
Introducing the IF Award-Winning Baby Monitor(received in 2018): The Sense-U Baby monitors your baby's breathing, rollover, temperature and alerts you for no breathing movement, stomach sleeping, overheating and getting cold.
MONITOR YOUR BABY'S BREATHING (No False Alarm Anymore!)
The Sense-U Baby detects the slightest breathing movement of your baby's abdomen and alerts you for no breathing movement. If no abdominal movement is detected within a preset Activation Period(15sec - 35sec), a sharp audible alarm will sound from your smartphone.
- Please note the breathing accuracy is affected by various factors including physiology, location of the device, etc. Snug fit clothing(swaddle/sleep bag/onesie/etc) is essential for accurate breathing monitoring.
- For audible alarms, notifications need to switch on for the Sense-U app in Settings->Notifications->Sense-U Baby. For iOS devices, make sure your smartphone is not in Do Not Disturb mode.
NOTIFY YOU WHEN YOUR BABY IS STOMACH SLEEPING
The Sense-U Baby monitors your baby's sleeping position and will alert you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD
The built-in thermometer monitors your baby's ambient temperature and humidity level around their body and will alert you when levels go outside of preset zones.
- Please note the monitored temperature is ambient temperature around the baby's body, not body temperature.
- The recommended threshold for High/Low-Temperature Alerts is measured temperature +/- 6F or 3C; The recommended threshold for Temperature Drop Alert is 6F or 3C.
The Sense-U Baby Monitor needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up. The Sense-U app is available on Apple Store and Google Play.
Supported Apple Devices(iOS 7.0+): iPhone 4S & up; iPad 3rd Gen & up;
Supported Android Devices(4.4+): Samsung Galaxy: S5 & up; Note 4 & up; HTC One M8; HTC One; HTC 816, LG Nexus: 4, 5, 6; LG G3, Sony L36h.
For devices not on this list but uses Android 4.4 & up, there is a good chance Sense-U will work fine, but we are not able to offer the same level troubleshooting support.
- One smartphone can only connect to one paired Sense-U device at a time.
- For Android devices, please make sure Location is enabled for the Sense-U App in Settings->Connections->Location and Settings->Apps->Sense-U Baby->Permissions. Or else it may not be able to pair with the device.
- The device uses Bluetooth 4.0 which has almost ZERO radiation and up to 50 feet communication distance. The firewall may affect communication distance.
(2019 Updated Model)Sense-U Baby Breathing & Rollover Baby Movement Monitor
Updated version Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with audible alarm for no breathing movement from your smartphone. Most importantly, there is no false alarm anymore!