What's New in 2019 Updated Version (Available after Mar 18, 2019)
1. Upgraded high-performance sensor chipset to completely resolve false alarm issue happened to some breathing patterns;
2. Updated plastic material for monitor device & ring accessory to withstand much larger forces when clipped onto thick clothes.
Using Instructions: 1. The baby device needs to put on in the same direction as the baby silkscreen shows to get accurate sleeping position information in the Sense-U App;
2. The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost ZERO radiation level and a communication distance up to 50 feet(15m). Please note firewalls may affect the communication distance.
AWARD-WINNING BABY MONITOR
Introducing the IF Award-Winning Baby Monitor(received in 2018): The Sense-U Baby monitors your baby's breathing, rollover, temperature and alerts you for weak breathing, stomach sleeping, overheating and getting cold.
KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Equipped with new clip accessory design and upgraded high-performance sensor chipset, the newest model of Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with an audible alarm for weak breathing movement from your smartphone.
NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitor your baby's sleeping position and notify you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitor your baby's ambient temperature around their body with a built-in thermometer, and notify you when levels go outside of preset zones.
BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY&30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost zero radiation level and a communication distance up to 50 feet(15m). Please note firewalls will affect the communication distance. Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
WEARING INSTRUCTION: The device needs to clip on Snug Fit diaper(pants/shorts/etc) around the baby’s belly button to get accurate health readings, or else it may introduce false breathing & position feedback.
* For the Sense-U Baby monitors with the new clip design, avoid sandwiching clothing or other material between the clip accessory and the sensor device. It may break the accessory and introduce false alarms at your own risk.
The Sense-U Baby Monitor needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up. The Sense-U app is available on Apple Store and Google Play.
Supported Apple Devices(iOS 7.0+): iPhone 4S & up; iPad 3rd Gen & up;
Supported Android Devices(4.4+): Samsung Galaxy: S5 & up; Note 4 & up; HTC One M8; HTC One; HTC 816, LG Nexus: 4, 5, 6; LG G3, Sony L36h.
For devices not on this list but uses Android 4.4 & up, there is a good chance Sense-U will work fine, but we are not able to offer the same level troubleshooting support.
- One smartphone can only connect to one paired Sense-U device at a time.
- For Android devices, please make sure Location is enabled for the Sense-U App in Settings->Connections->Location and Settings->Apps->Sense-U Baby->Permissions. Or else it may not be able to pair with the device.
- The device uses Bluetooth 4.0 which has almost ZERO radiation and up to 50 feet communication distance. The firewall may affect communication distance.
Baby(Ambient Temp Version)
Equipped with new clip accessory design and upgraded high-performance sensor chipset, the newest model of Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with an audible alarm for weak breathing movement from your smartphone.