What's New in 2019 Updated Version (Available after Mar 18, 2019)
1. Upgraded high-performance sensor chipset to completely resolve false alarm issue happened to some breathing patterns;
2. Updated plastic material for monitor device & ring accessory to withstand much larger forces when clipped onto thick clothes.
Using Instructions: 1. The baby device needs to put on in the same direction as the baby silkscreen shows to get accurate sleeping position information in the Sense-U App;
2. The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost ZERO radiation level and a communication distance up to 50 feet(15m). Please note firewalls may affect the communication distance.
AWARD-WINNING BABY MONITOR
Introducing the IF Award-Winning Baby Monitor(received in 2018): The Sense-U Baby monitors your baby's breathing, rollover, temperature and alerts you for no breathing movement, stomach sleeping, overheating and getting cold.
KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Equipped with new clip accessory design and upgraded high-performance sensor chipset, the 2019 newest model of Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with an audible alarm for no breathing movement from your smartphone.
NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitor your baby's sleeping position and notify you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitor your baby's ambient temperature around their body with a built-in thermometer, and notify you when levels go outside of preset zones.
BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY&30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost zero radiation level and a communication distance up to 50 feet(15m). Please note firewalls will affect the communication distance. Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
WEARING INSTRUCTION: The device needs to clip on Snug Fit diaper(pants/shorts/etc) around the baby’s belly button to get accurate health readings, or else it may introduce false breathing & position feedback.
*Avoid sandwiching clothing or other material between the clip/ring accessory and the sensor device. It may break the accessory and introduce false alarms at your own risk.
The Sense-U Baby Monitor needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up. The Sense-U app is available on Apple Store and Google Play.
Supported Apple Devices(iOS 7.0+): iPhone 4S & up; iPad 3rd Gen & up;
Supported Android Devices(4.4+): Samsung Galaxy: S5 & up; Note 4 & up; HTC One M8; HTC One; HTC 816, LG Nexus: 4, 5, 6; LG G3, Sony L36h.
For devices not on this list but uses Android 4.4 & up, there is a good chance Sense-U will work fine, but we are not able to offer the same level troubleshooting support.
- One smartphone can only connect to one paired Sense-U device at a time.
- For Android devices, please make sure Location is enabled for the Sense-U App in Settings->Connections->Location and Settings->Apps->Sense-U Baby->Permissions. Or else it may not be able to pair with the device.
- The device uses Bluetooth 4.0 which has almost ZERO radiation and up to 50 feet communication distance. The firewall may affect communication distance.
Sense-U Baby Monitor with Breathing Rollover Movement Temperature Sensors
Equipped with new clip accessory design and upgraded high-performance sensor chipset, the 2019 newest model of Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with an audible alarm for no breathing movement from your smartphone.